We are happy to announce that, after considerable investigation of several book suppliers, OfficeMax will be the new booklist and stationery supplier for Leibler Yavneh College.
OfficeMax offers both the best customer service as well as the most competitive prices. OfficeMax has a long and successful track record of supplying schools with their stationery and textbooks. All orders will be processed online and delivered to your home.
School Booklists for 2017
Please read the instructions below carefully.
To order items from OfficeMax:
- Go to https://www.officemaxschools.com.au/VIC/Elsternwick/Leibler-Yavneh-College
- When prompted enter access key: 22AG5W
- Enter in the name and details of the first student you would like to place an order for. For families with more than one child attending the school, you will be able to place an order for another student before payment.
- Select the Year Level enrolled in for 2017, and then select the subjects that will be undertaken in 2017. Scroll down the page and select:
- Scroll down the page and read the notes relating to each subject and product. If you do not require the item on the booklist, please decrease the quantity to 0. You can also increase the quantity if you wish.
- Once you have completed the order for the first student, scroll down the page and click onShopping Cart .
7. From the Shopping Cart, you can Add another student, or you can Continue Shoppingif you would like to search for stationery items not listed on the booklist. Once you are happy with your order, select Go straight to checkout to make payment, or select School Extras if you would like to continue shopping the OfficeMax range of school products.
Payment methods available online are PAYPAL®, VISA® OR MASTERCARD®. Your card will be charged immediately at the time of placing your order. An order confirmation will be sent to your specified email address.
Delivery of orders by OfficeMax:
All orders will be sent out via Australia Post. A specific time of delivery cannot be requested. In the event that nobody is available to receive the delivery, the driver will attempt to find a safe place to leave your goods. In the event the driver cannot locate a safe place to leave, a card will be left and your goods will be taken to the local Post Office for collection. Please note that PO Boxes are NOT allowed.
Orders placed before 10.00pm on 11th December 2016 will be delivered FREE of charge.
Orders placed between 12th December 2016 and 18th December 2016 will incur a $9.95 inc GST delivery fee.
Orders placed on or after 19th December 2016 will incur a $19.90 inc GST delivery fee.
Orders placed before 10.00pm on 11th December 2016 will be delivered before the end of December 2016. Orders placed on or before 31st December will be delivered on or before 25th January 2017. OfficeMax will make all efforts to deliver orders placed after this date prior to the beginning of Term 1 2017, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Claims must be addressed with OfficeMax no later than 7 days after you have received your goods. Please note that missing items will be sent directly to you via Australia Post.
PRODUCT SUBSTITUTION If a product is unavailable at the time of packing your order, the product may be substituted with a similar product of the same or greater value.
BACK ORDERED ITEMS
If a product is unavailable and cannot be substituted the product will be placed on back order. Back ordered items will be sent to the address of your initial order free of charge when OfficeMax receives the product from the supplier. OfficeMax will notify customers on the status of items on backorder.
For questions regarding your order and delivery, please contact OfficeMaxSchools on 1800 004 427.